When you put yourself on a spending ban you tend to raid your mountain of samples and are forced to rediscover old favourites. There are a couple of new things that I just couldn't turn down because I was out of them so it was totally allowed and I was sucked into the blogger hype. So here's what I loved in February.
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory (£8.99) - I posted a more in depth review of this foundation HERE. This product has got me out of my foundation rut though!
- Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in Fair (£5.49) - This is a product I forgot about recently and then it ended back into my make-up routine and I wondered why it ever stopped. It's perfect for hiding those under eye bags but covers blemishes really well too.
- Birchbox Eyelash Curlers (£10) - I never understood eyelash curlers and that's probably because I was useless at using them but with a bit of practise and a quality pair of them I can see why they are so useful.
- Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Lightweight Conditioning Spray (£4.49) - This is essentially a leave in conditioner but it de-tangles hair really well as well as protecting from heat. An affordable price for a multi-use product.
- Korres Citrus Showergel 50ml (£2.50) - This was part on my Birchbox subscription and had been left lying around in my samples collection. I love to use this before bed as the smell might be citrus but leaves me feeling relaxed and sleepy.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] (£15.50) - Everyone is talking about this product. I received a sample of the original Effaclar Duo just before this newer version got released so of course I picked it up on the introductory offer. Blemishes aren't around for long with this.
So that's everything from me! What have you loved this month?