Sunday 23 November 2014

Winter Wishlist

#

For a while now I've been trying to add pieces to my wardrobe that I can class as 'style staples'. Pattern after pattern hang next to each other and it made putting outfits together a little bit of a struggle. I'm not willing to cut out patterns completely as you can tell from my latest wishlist though. 
I'm really into boxy fit tops at the moment so I love the knitted option from New Look. Recently I picked up a lovely grey coat and it needs a new scarf friend to go with it - River Island are on point this Winter in the accessory department. I've been looking out for a statement clutch bag for the upcoming party season and H&M have won the clutch battle this time. Lately I've been enjoying wearing 3/4 sleeved dresses as I find them to be the most flattering so I definitely want to stock up on a few more.

What are you lusting after this Winter?





4 comments:

  1. Love everything here, especially the River Island grey dress. I'm trying to do the exact same but keep getting drawn to patterns! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The H&M checkered skirt & River Island grey dress magnificent choices. I'd love either one of them! :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving the scarf and the high neck dress! Perf.
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    P.S. I'd love for you to check out my MAC Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the New Look top and the River Island dress!
    www.patentandpolished.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete