Saturday 13 December 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet In Nude-ist


I've fallen again for a hyped up product but what a product to fall for. Everyone is talking about this from Bourjois, including me. Lately it has become a bit of an every day essential for me.


The packaging is slick and a nice size for travel purposes too. It has the basic wand applicator and these create a pretty bold lip so you have to be very careful with application. I'm most impressed with the staying power of this product. It literally lasts until the moment you take it off at the end of the day.


The formula applies like your typical lip gloss but dries to a matte form. Usually I'm not the biggest fan of matte formula's but this one has been a hit with me. I'm particularly loving this shade in Nude-ist for the current festive period as bright reds don't suit me at all. This is somewhere bang in the middle of red and pink shades with a hint of brown tones to give it the name Nude-ist.

Have you tried Bourjois' Rouge Edition Velvets?


1 comment:

  1. I always gravitate to buying the more bold colours of these but I may have to pop to the high street and grab this one!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete