Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Films You Just Have To Watch

What better way to post on Blogmas Day 20 than my favourite Christmas films that I have to watch every year without fail. It doesn't matter how many times you've seen them when the festive period hits you dig the DVD's out and recite half the script as you watch. 

  • Elf - SON OF A NUTCRACKER. Who doesn't love Elf?! If you want the film with continuous laughs but also realising the true meaning of Christmas then you can't go wrong. Buddy literally warms my heart with his naivety. You'll also find yourself quoting something every 15 minutes on twitter too. 
  • The Grinch - How could anyone want to steal Christmas?! More than likely you start out pretty anti-Grinch but soon warm to him as Cindy Lou befriends him. "Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps means a little bit more". 
  • Home Alone 1/2 - Let's just admit that Home Alone is just not the same without Macaulay Culkin. 1 and 2 though are both fantastic. Every time I watch Lost In New York though it makes me want to visit the city even more.
  • The Holiday - A classic Christmas rom com. I love Jude Law. I love Cameron Diaz. I love Jack Black. I love Kate Winslet. So you can imagine that I love this film. Also, how cool would a home exchange be?! The website they use in the film is real as well.
What's your favourite Christmas film?

No comments:

Post a Comment