Sunday 21 December 2014

Current Favourites


I've realised that lately I've really been changing up a lot in my beauty routine. I've been shopping the stash a little and rediscovered a few old favourites. Last Winter I adored Sleek's Storm Palette and this year is no different. The shadows are creamy, pigmented and last ALL day - making them near enough perfect for the very little price tag. Another old favourite is Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation. This was the foundation I used for years and then I deemed myself in a foundation rut and forgot all about it until a few weeks ago. The love affair continues as it's long lasting, medium coverage and ideal for every day use. Delarom are a brand I was unfamiliar with prior to my Birchbox subscription but I've been using this mini size of their Aquaconfront Mask and  it's really made a difference to my skincare routine. Priced at £24 there is probably cheaper options out there but this leaves me feeling refreshed and gives a nice radiance - exactly what is needed in the Winter. Finally a nail polish favourite in the shape of Revlon's Nail Enamel in Daring Graffitti. 2014 has the been the year I found a love for glitter polishes and this is perfect for the current festive period.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Rimmel foundation too :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete