Thursday 11 December 2014

Current Haircare Essentials


Today's Blogmas post brings you my current favourite hair essentials. Some are golden oldies that I've stuck with for years then we have the new products that have made a pathway into my collection.

  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner (£4.99) - Since this appeared in my life I'm yet to find a conditioner that matches up to this one. Every time I use this I feel a difference and the effect just doesn't seem to fade. Deep conditioners are a favourite of mine as I have thick, long hair.
  • VO5 Smoothly Does It Straightening Lotion (£6.25) - I'm quite prone to the dreaded frizz and to keep my locks straight and sleek I use this. It lasts up to three washes and acts as a heat defence. This product saves me time and also gives me a lovely shine which I find hard to achieve with having blonde hair. 
  • Shockwaves Ultra Strong Power Hold Hairspray (£2.75) - This is the one hair product I never even have to think twice about repurchasing. It's never let me down when styled hair needs a good all day lasting hold. It's incredibly strong without leaving the hair sticky (or looking like I've stuck my head in a tub of hair product). 
  • Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner (£4.49) - Not only does this work amazingly at protecting the hair with the extra conditioning but also works equally as well at de-tangling hair. I always use this product after washing my hair before blow-drying. Multi use products always sit well with me. 
  • Colab Dry Shampoo in London (£3.50) -  This is the latest product in my hair care collection and an instant favourite. I love the dogtooth packing of this 'London' scent for starters. It gives me volume to flat hair as well as working as your typical dry shampoo. I'll definitely be trying out the different scents.
What hair products are you currently loving?



No comments:

Post a Comment