Sunday 7 December 2014

Glitter Nail Polishes For The Festive Season


I'm not the biggest glitter nail polish lover but when those Christmas songs begin to play on the radio I have to make an exception. These are my favourite polishes I've dug out of my stash..




From left to right: Ciate Locket | Models Own Freak Out | Avon Rose Golden | Barry M Limited Edition to Superdrug | Seventeen Sequin Top Coat | Bourjois Vampire Vanity | Barry M Aqua Glitter | Revlon Daring Graffiti | Models Own Aqua Splash


Which is your favourite?


3 comments:

  1. I just love glitter nail polishes especially around Christmas. These all look soo pretty but if i have to pick my favorite two it would be Models Own Freak Out and Barry M Aqua Glitter ♥

    Wonderland | http://bwellsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Barry M limited edition one. I've got a glitter nail polish ordered and will be wearing it on xmas day :) xx
    Catherine / caffrinc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete