Wednesday 10 December 2014

New In: Repurchases


There are some products in my make-up stash that I don't think I will ever be able to part with (unless they were discontinued and I'd still have a hard time then). Quite conveniently the two products in the spotlight today work very well together and equally look great together. 
Bourjois's Java Rice Loose Powder has been my go-to powder for quite a while now. It lasts a really long time so priced at £9.99 you can't complain. Another one of those products where a little goes a long way. It's quite a pale shade to work with but I find it creates a soft look to the skin - which I love for Winter time especially. There is a slight shimmer to the product so it's also a party essential for me. I've never really spoken about Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer mainly because we all know what it can do. It's the one product I go back to time and time again as I just haven't found another concealer that matches up it without spending a small fortune. The clue is in the name that it lasts, just what I look for in a concealer. 

What products do you always repurchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment