Friday 5 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

One thing I love about December in the blogging world is reading all the Christmas themed posts. What better way to continue 'Blogmas' than with The Christmas Tag too!

Image Source: Tumblr

What's your favourite Christmas movie?
I love Home Alone 1 & 2. I am a typical chick-flick kinda girl so The Holiday is another favourite. Everyone loves Elf too don't they?!

What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Gold and silver are so pretty - especially when glitter and sequins are involved. I do love just the right shade of green as well though. 

Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
I do try and stay all cosy for as long as possible but I split myself between family on Christmas day so I do actually have to get dressed up as much as I'd like not to I'm afraid.

If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
My little brother. Everyone else who was close for this answer has had plenty of Christmas' so it'd have to be my favourite little person. I love seeing his cheeky smile when he opens gifts too.

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning obviously! Any earlier than 9am doesn't go down well with my parents.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No! But I really want to this year.

What do you like to do during your Christmas holidays?
I work in retail so apart from the day itself I don't get a lot of time off but I like to spend as much as possibly with family and friends with good food, good drink and good music. 

Any Christmas wishes?
Can I have Liam Fray from The Courteeners waiting under my tree? No? Okay.. For all my family and friends to have a lovely Christmas just like they deserve. 

Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
PIGS IN BLANKETS! I know you can make them any time of the year but there's something extra special about just having them at Christmas time.

How excited are you for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment