Wednesday 17 December 2014

The Winter Highlights


Winter is the season I reach for the highlighters the most. There's something about a product being able to take you from dull looking skin to a Winter's morning glow. Topshop's Highlighter in Sunbeam is my latest purchase. I've really been enjoying it lately - I wrote in full about it HERE. One product I loved last Winter that I have recently rediscovered is Seventeen's Skin Wow Highlighter. I adore this product so much because of it's multi uses. It can also be used as a primer or added to your foundation for a dewy finish. Not bad for one of the cheapest out there on the market. Recently I got my hands on a mini sized Benefit High Beam and it was like love at first sight. I love the finish it gives to the skin and tend to use it along the cheekbones to enhance them. More than likely I will be repurchasing the full size. Bourjois' Java Rice Powder isn't exactly your typical highlighter but it does have a shimmer to it. This gives a lovely radiance to the skin.

What's your favourite highlighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment